We offer photography for a variety of events: weddings, parties, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet 16 parties, award ceremonies, conventions and more.
With so many wedding photographers in NYC, it's difficult to choose one. But whether you're planning a large wedding with all the trimmings or an intimate NYC destination wedding, we offer beautiful photography at an affordable price. We've photographed weddings at St. Patrick's Cathedral, Central Park locations such as the Ladies' Pavilion, Bow Bridge and the Conservatory Garden, City Hall, Brooklyn Bridge, on cruise ships and private yachts. We are based in Manhattan but can travel to the boroughs and the tri-state area, including the Hudson Valley and Connecticut.
We provide unlimited digital coverage of your wedding and deliver a DVD with high resolution images ready for printing. We never watermark images. They are yours to do with as you like. If you are coming from out of town, we will bring the DVD to your hotel before you go home and show you the photos on a laptop.
For those couples who need more than just photography, we can design a package for you. A sample package might include:
- your photography and high resolution images on DVD
- images uploaded to a password protected gallery for your friends and family to view
- a non-denominational personalized wedding ceremony, including handling of the marriage license
- a bouquet of seasonal flowers from a local florist
- albums are also available
New York is a Marriage Equality state. It is easy and fun for same-sex couples to get married here. Now that the Supreme Court has struck down the Defense of Marriage Act, same-sex marriages are just as legal as any other. We are so thrilled to be able to say, "come to New York and get married." We love New York and New York loves us!
We offer friendly, personalized service to all our wedding couples. Packages including wedding ceremony, photography and flowers are also available. Please ask us.
Rites and Parties
Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet 16 parties, Quinceañeras, Christening ceremonies, engagement parties, holiday parties, birthdays -- you name it, we will photograph it. No event is too small or too large. Let New York Photo be your party/event photographer.
Corporate events and conventions
We have photographed a variety of events including awards ceremonies, keynote addresses, cocktail parties, luncheons, panels and more. Here is a partial list of clients:
- The Elie Wiesel Foundation for Humanity
- The American Sociological Association
- The American Bar Association
- The Sanskriti Institute for Indian Culture
- Theatre Communications Group
- Association of American Law Schools
- The North East Society of Orthodondists
- Society of Actuaries
- International Limited Partners Association